Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For Starters

I just made this blog, partially because of boredom, partially because my friend got me into it, and partially because i want to share my ideas with people on the internet. I'm new to blogging altogether, so I'd be happy if you give me feedback! My blog won't really follow a common theme, It'll just consist of things that I feel are worth sharing, and things that are on my mind. If something in my blog interests you, you could follow me because things related to that topic that might interest you might pop up on my blog once again. Again, I welcome feedback on my blog posts so feel free to comment where you see fit! Most importantly, however corny this sounds, I hope you have fun on my blog! I hope this will be as fun as it looks :)
For starters, check out this funny picture:

3 comments:

  1. haha this is hilarious! xD

    Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    -Tom from Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS!!!1 XDDD
    Is that picture you?

    -Johnathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! That sort of does look like one! I'm trying to see the actual knee! But all I see is a huge wang!

    ReplyDelete